Hazardgard provides commercial-grade cooling under the harshest conditions. Hazardgard supplies HVAC units for oil rigs, military bases, manufacturing companies, and processing plants – anywhere hazardous materials are used. Hazardgard is specifically designed to cool spaces where volatile, flammable liquids and gases are used, within enclosed systems or containers, or under extreme temperatures. Custom installation required.
Work with our custom design team! We can offer suggestions and examples from past projects. The process is simple and quick. If you can imagine it, we can build it, better.
- UL Listed for Class 1, Division 2, Groups A, B, C and D
- Certified in accordance with ISA 12.12.01
- Certified in accordance with NFPA 70 (National Electric Code)
- Certified in accordance with ANSI/UL 484 Room Air Conditioners
- KSA Registered and tested in accordance with SASO 2681
- 10-year warranty on new containers and fabrications
- 5-year warranty on used/refurbished containers and fabrications