Exit signs are an important part of safety protocol, and LED technology makes them even more reliable. LED lights offer brighter illumination than incandescent lamps, ensuring that even in the midst of a fire, the exit signs remain visible. Plus, LED exit signs are much more energy-efficient than traditional models.
Work with our custom design team! We can offer suggestions and examples from past projects. The process is simple and quick. If you can imagine it, we can build it, better.
- Meets or exceeds UL924 (21 separate tests), NEC, OSHA & NFPA 101 Life Safety Code requirements
- Two fully adjustable, glare-free LED lighting heads
- All LED light! No SLA batteries, uses long lasting NiCads that are very low maintenanceeets or exceeds UL924 (21 separate tests), NEC, OSHA & NFPA 101 Life Safety Code requirements
- 10-year warranty on new containers and fabrications
- 5-year warranty on used/refurbished containers and fabrications