Solar power kit for shipping container. A plug-n-play solution that can be used as standalone 110 V power supply or redundant system with public power. This kit can be connected to existing office containers or any electrical package. Easy DIY installation. Add 110 V power supply to run A/C, computers, lights, microwave and more.
The solar package uses energy generated by the sun to power shipping container.
Call our solar power specialists at (877) 616-2046 to summarize the power consumption of your devices or click the typical power consumption tab below to calculate your power output.
- Plug-n-play installation
- 300 watt panels
- NEMA rated battery enclosure
- 6 V 240 Ah maintenance-free deep cycle batteries
- 3000 watt power inverter with two 110 V outlets
- MPPT charge controller
- Optional automatic transfer switch from public to off grid power source
- Optional 6000 watt power inverter with four outlets
- Optional LI-ION batteries
- Optional sun tracker
- Optional wifi hotspot
- Optional surveillance system
- Optional outdoor light
- 10-year warranty on new containers and fabrications
- 5-year warranty on used/refurbished containers and fabrications